Monday, June 19, 2023

Hi, I’ve been over the hill. Really, I’ve been through the woods, battled up hill, made it over the hill. Didn’t like it, so now I’m on top of the hill, and all I see are great times ahead.

 Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. You need to make the time and ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News: …Free horse shit, in town not to far away. Have to work in the backyard , ground cover to keep the moles and gophers in the ground.. 

 Joys and pain, views of dogs, bitches in heat: lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.DocuSign  Kristen Gabel sent you a document to review and sign. .


Hi,  I’ve been over the hill. Really, I’ve been through the woods, battled up hill, made it over the hill. Didn’t like it, so now I’m on top of the hill, and all I see are great times ahead.


 Really, just text, maybe later, write it out, or wait it out. Doing journals now. Have balls of fire, up in the air, dental issues, assholes on the roof, solar panels clerks, the real estate agency, excrow, how to get the balls rolling. Need an attorney. Blue birds in the trees, songs to sing, signs of a better day. A walk in the woods, girls in red hats, going to treat .Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel


Listed my house, two months only, agent fuck up, wanted me to transfer a lease, I never had. No lease, no agreement, no midterm, no $30,000 charge to pay. Just a termination, that they did not want to transfer.Have balls of fire, up in the air, dental issues, assholes on the roof, solar panels clerks, the real estate agency, excrow, how to get the balls rolling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment