Friday, February 24, 2017

Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats.

TOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, ..Holiday hits and misses,home and heat. Hands to hold, hearts to hands, winter heat, veterans homeless blues, walks after dark. Ghosts..Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance. Gold at the pots at the end of the rainbows. Out of town, out of the family, pigs and hogs to screw, dates with snakes and frogs, out of time, marking time, hands to hold, dances for luck to find. Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats.

Notes of the dead, tales of the deceased, stories of the expired. My answer to the questions. Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Official Video). Puff Daddy/Faith Evans/112 - I'll Be Missing You. Feel free to continue talking about it. I give no fucks, and you will not get anything out of me.Everyone else is all like "omg no fucks given not a single one sorry ran out of them" and I'm over here like . Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Ships To Sail, Glory Days Done. Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins.Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats.


"FREE FUCKS TO GIVE ALL DAY!" 😒K-Ci & JoJo -Holiday hits and misses,home and heat. Hands to hold, hearts to hands, winter heat, veterans homeless blues, walks after dark. Ghosts All My Life.The best time of our lives, happy dazes again, dances on shores of times. Lots of laughs, lots of jokes, under the grass, spiders and snakes, ways to look, ways to check. Kisses And Hugs, Dicks, Dawgs, And Snakes In Grass, Holiday Hits, And Misses, Birds To Fly. Classes on love and hate, coins to flip, cards on table, poker players. Good Times, Under The Grass, Party Times, Trips To The Moon, Happy Notes, Wishes on stars, under the grass.Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Ships To Sail, Glory Days Done. Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins.Winter Winds, Walks Of Life, Hoods Red And White, Santa Clauses, Red Noses. Good times, walks after dark. Veterans sad and blue


Holiday hits and misses, veterans on the streets, lots of luck, lots of tests over time. with lots of cash, credit shot, living in hotels.Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks.Winter Winds, Walks Of Life, Hoods Red And White, Santa Clauses, Red Noses.  Good times, walks after dark. Veterans sad and blue.Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats. 

Joys and pain, views of dogs, bitches in heat: lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Winter Winds, Walks Of Life, Hoods Red And White, Santa Clauses, Red Noses. Good times, walks after dark. Veterans sad and blue. Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats. 

Rank #8 Casey Davis Jones Share Become a Fan World / Reggae/ Drummer/ / Producer Los Angeles, CA USEleanor Roosevelt. Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. 😘 Mayra Isla.😘Frank Agresti ..Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats. ..Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Kristen Giardiello:Winter Winds, Walks Of Life, Hoods Red And White, Santa Clauses, Red Noses.  Good times, walks after dark. Veterans sad and blue

Michael Jackson - Remember The Time (Official Video)Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Ships To Sail, Glory Days Done. Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins.Michael Jackson - ✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨Life Is A Beach:Holiday hits and misses,home and heat. Hands to hold, hearts to hands, winter heat, veterans homeless blues, walks after dark. Ghosts.Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats.

Feel free to continue talking about it. I give no fucks, and you will not get anything out of me.Everyone else is all like "omg no fucks given not a single one sorry ran out of them" and I'm over here like "FREE FUCKS TO GIVE ALL DAY!" 😒K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Ships To Sail, Glory Days Done. Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins.Winter Winds, Walks Of Life, Hoods Red And White, Santa Clauses, Red Noses. Good times, walks after dark. Veterans sad and blue.Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats.


  Remember The Time (Official Video) Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle of the night, men in #USMC, the leaders, the few the choose, tales to share, babes, chicks and dames, hands to hold for the sunny and bright dazes to come. Michael Jackson - ✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . Holiday hits and misses,home and heat. Hands to hold, hearts to hands, winter heat, veterans homeless blues, walks after dark. GhostsFeel free to continue talking about it.Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats.

Winter Winds, Walks Of Life, Hoods Red And White, Santa Clauses, Red Noses. Good times, walks after dark. Veterans sad and blue I give no fucks, and you will not get anything out of me.Everyone else is all like "omg no fucks given not a single one sorry ran out of them" and I'm over here like "FREE FUCKS TO GIVE ALL DAY!" 😒K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Ships To Sail, Glory Days Done. Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins.Mariah Carey - My All: K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life: Nuts And Beans, Dinner Treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment