Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tip of the morning, top of the mountain, birds and bees, winds to wings, chasing rainbows and dreams. Thank you for jump-starting me this morning with your uncommon approach and rhythm.

Tell me why, I should call, hats, horns, halos, out of sight, waves of words to impression, not those words, not today. Coins to flip, pros and cons, faces in the land of common. Style, grace, charms, faces in the mud, clear views, shit, dung and wales on land, lots of frogs also. Rotten to the core, rotten, big, fat, bald, dykes, butches, bitches in heat.

Twists, Turns, Pages Of Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames.Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks fading fast, sex and drugs, lifestyle of dense, stupid, and dimwits.HIGHLY recommend!...will you a evening faerytale?Froghats πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.Life, Death, Seasons Of Lovers, Sons To Shine, History, Walks Of Fame, Lions To Roar.


Dearest Daisy D. Light,Tip of the morning, top of the mountain, birds and bees, winds to wings, chasing rainbows and dreams. Thank you for jump-starting me this morning with your uncommon approach and rhythm.

I don't know where you're coming from, but somewhere grand across space and time, I do believe. And I like where you're going, taking the high-road, or at least the road less traveled, less trodden. I like how you write. Stream of consciousness (definitely not unconscious). 

There is light. Let there be hope amidst the dichotomy, the decay and chaos yet there comes the rainbow after the storm, flying through the hurricane to the calm eye, the all knowing eye. Friends do come from far away, especially in times of need. I'm going a little less poetic here, cutting towards the chase (not the chaste, darn it). 

What would Bukowski say? What would O'Neil have said? Neil Simon? Simon and Garfunkel? Funk and Wagner? Circle the wagons and turn on the love light and the big screen TV, cue the coyotes and the gypsy pranksters.

I went to college at San Diego State, lived in Pacific Beach. I like Ocean Beach a lot too. San Diego seems a good town to have been born in. Easy going, laid back, beautiful, beatific in a non self-conscious and inconspicuous way.

The approach of six decades is a blessing. You've lived to tell about it, the experiences, realizations. No matter the sweet sadness, the bittersweet, there is a great good joy underneath it all, it comes across. I love old RV's, I have since I was a kid. I've gypsy blood myself, though grounded in a house for some time now. I have wanderlust, and am working towards being able to travel all around, cross country in a motorhome, I'd like to buy one one day.

 I'm not retired, just passed the 5th decade (and possibly 5th dimension too?). A business background, blessed and cursed with the spirit of being an entrepreneur. I've had highs and lows, successes, failures. All learning experiences and opportunities, though not always grasped as quickly as I would have liked. 


You're a daytime child (born), and me at 5:20 AM in Denver (born), '65 and feeling alive. Did you do the drugs sex rock and roll too? I used to own a nightclub... when in my late 20's... with a couple of friends. Cher was there opening night, an omen for sure. Wild times I've lived through, though more innocently than others. Aldous Huxley got into my head, I became curious to experiment. I'm glad to have mellowed out, made it through, and not passed the buck.
Image result for M for polyamorous
Thanks for your heart, and beautiful and wild sailing flying child writing. Hope your day is off to a nice start. I'm enjoying a cup of tall coffee, I get to the office way too early most days. Sorry for the over-the-top pics, but at least there was no tip, argghh.

 You've some great lines, iconic already... Back in time, before Jesus Christ, dirt was cheap... recaps to recall... Tip of the morning, top of the mountain, birds and bees, winds to wings, chasing rainbows and dreams. Thank you for jump-starting me this morning with your uncommon approach and rhythm.



image.png

Twists, Turns, Pages Of Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames.Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks fading fast, sex and drugs, lifestyle of dense, stupid, and dimwits.HIGHLY recommend!...will you a evening faerytale?Froghats πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.Life, Death, Seasons Of Lovers, Sons To Shine, History, Walks Of Fame, Lions To Roar.

In a strange turn of events for me... @AOC reminds me a lot of @realDonaldTrump. The more I hear from either of them, the less I trust what they are saying. I think my political party has some deep souls searching to do before the next election. We need less woo & more true.
image.png
In a strange turn of events for me... @AOC reminds me a lot of @realDonaldTrump. The more I hear from either of them, the less I trust what they are saying. I think my political party has some deep souls searching to do before the next election. We need less woo & more true.


Twists, Turns, Pages Of Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames.Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks fading fast, sex and drugs, lifestyle of dense, stupid, and dimwits.HIGHLY recommend!...will you a evening faerytale?Froghats πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.Life, Death, Seasons Of Lovers, Sons To Shine, History, Walks Of Fame, Lions To Roar.
image.png

Blaine. 
Good morning, I hope your day has started wonderful. Listen to scared of the dark by lil wayne off the spider-man soundtrack.
Hats off for the sinners and the saints, military and veterans, earth angels to some. Cheers, Hands In Air, Birthday To USA, Lights To Shine, Red, White, And Blue... MERRY CHRISTMAS! πŸŽ‹πŸ’ Unique Thinkers. Holiday hits and misses, nuts on the run, men and giants, heads above the common. 

Cali surfers, fly boys, back from the wars, sinners, saints, suckers, coins to flip. Schools of hard knocks, excuses and assholes,things we have in common. Black babe, bitch, dame, chick, cattle drives, just one fox, crazy for a fee, sunny and bright, merry and stoned, burning trees, pot in candy, gold fish, cookies are good, also. 

Love,lights, lucky breaks, purple rain, purple hearts, sunny and bright, men and mice, heads above the common, jacks and marbles, balls in the air.#MyMotto.......cause no one will know your struggles like you do, so when you reach a goals.❤️❤️: Birds To Fly..Man In Blue, Uncle Sam, Dances With Wolves, Hard Knocks Schools." ·



one word, one view, one voice, in my head, winners, losers, sinners, saints, dances in the streets. Good tme toads, fish and frogs in the seas. 

Twists, Turns, Pages Of Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames.Reports, Grades, 5 Stars, Bitches, Babes, And Dames. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks fading fast, sex and drugs, lifestyle of dense, stupid, and dimwits.HIGHLY recommend!...will you a evening faerytale?Froghats πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.Life, Death, Seasons Of Lovers, Sons To Shine, History, Walks Of Fame, Lions To Roar.


The story of my life, tales of frogs, and snakes, darkness in the world for a period of five years. Truth and honesty , just like bullshit, eight letter words to define. a powerful Sunday. good evening greeting....
Ways to grow, ways to go, hard knocks schools, calm seas, blue days, black dazes, sunny and bright, most of the time. Hope the best, gifts to share, tales in the air, more going on. Fires of hope, fires for the seasons, fires for the long hard days, fires for the horse and pony shows, trips to hell and back, hell hounds for the baskets cases, retards most of the time, snakes and frogs.

In a strange turn of events for me... @AOC reminds me a lot of @realDonaldTrump. The more I hear from either of them, the less I trust what they are saying. I think my political party has some deep souls searching to do before the next election. We need less woo & more true.
Photo
Dreams and nightmares, day and night, all the time, PTSD to the military, cash for that, thanks so much, more now, then in working years, except for the $28,000 pay checks, back in the day, glory dazes done. Gifts to tips, gifts to tells, giants in other times, eggs to the fire, birds to be born.


Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff: Good In Sweet Tips: Long Ride: Cattle Crossing (Live from Crossroads 2010)Follow the Bright Stars, Shining Stars ,Hills and valley go up and down. Rocks beneath the surface slow you down. On trails during the paths taken, you choose. Paths alone your journey or life, you choose.

 I like to write, check out the world in so many ways, moving up to the six decade, so many changes, choices to make, waves on the walk, heads up, dances with the angels,head in the clouds, most of the time.Tip of the morning, top of the mountain, birds and bees, winds to wings, chasing rainbows and dreams.

Born in the USA, San Diego, Mercy Hospital, down the street from the zoo, back in time, year of the rat, in the middle of the day, day I was born. Rats to roaches, races for buck, cheap and cheaper, how to fly above the common, crows, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the mud. Dicks, dawgs, donkeys, monkeys to swing, crooks, cheaters, liar, Jesus Christ, heads to count.

Cons and crooks, fairy tales out of the bible, do not get my started with the recaps, of the men and mice, the horse and pony shows, in churches across the land, since time stopped, heart attacks, life over and done, Best life after you are dead. the land, since time stopped, heart attacks, life over and done, Best life after you are dead. after you are dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment