Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason.

Subject: Son to shine,πŸ’™⭐Hindsight: 20-20. Good times, horse and pony shows. Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of one, woman for man. Help and hands on..πŸ’™⭐. I love to thrift shop a few times a month. We would get coffee at Starbucks or Peets, visit and get to know each other and then hit the Goodwills. We may buy something or may not.
    1

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason.Faces in the mirror, views to share, earth angel on earth, chick of the sixties, no cups to use, witches and bitches with stars, heads above the common. for over 3 decades...back at you, hares to blow on your head, retired from what, born in the USA, baby boomer. Just the matter of time, interests, space.
Woman for man, just one, standards, age, how tall, giant on land, good times to create, today, tomorrow, sunny and bright, strong, smart, retired, time to spare. Just the matter of age to cover, baby boomer, retired part of life to enjoy, thanks for the reply, lots of ideas about what to do next, dating would be nice, trips to the beach, the mountains, the national parks, the lighthouses, just a few things to start, things to build together. Love, luck, lights, lessons, tests over time, Cali Chick, babe, sinner or saint, hard to say, stats to share, questions between us now.

REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason.Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt. People come into your life for a reason. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date.

Party views, sisters of mine, colors of love, black and blue, tricks on time, trades on space, stories left behind. Veterans on the streets, homeless blues, back in time, nightmares still. Blast to the darkness, joys and pains, lovers and haters, friends and family, faces of friends to cut off. Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.
Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys, stories out of the bible. Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight.

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason.Nuts To Go. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet. Hard knocks, classes on love and hate, dreams in the air, live and learn, live and grow, daily events.

No comments:

Post a Comment