Monday, July 20, 2020

E: If you SHARE it you won´t make my day, you will make my YEAR!

No photo description available.


Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.  Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good info! If you need more data I have this video: https://youtu.be/5ZH78xJUqZk      NOTE: If you SHARE it you won´t make my day, you will make my YEAR!



Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.A TWISTED PROPHECY The Secret To Failure Is This: Trying To Please Everyone.Lyons Dick Wonders: Lyon Sacks: Jewish Style. 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail.NOTE: If you SHARE it you won´t make my day, you will make my YEAR!

Sinners, Saints, Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Crooks, Cheaters And Liars, Lucky Brakes.Pigs to fly, 1995, 1983, 1959,cows and sluts, donkeys to ride for free. Fairy tales, stories of pigs to fly, cows, and cattle callers, Jewish Wales: movie made.Good info! If you need more data I have this video: https://youtu.be/5ZH78xJUqZk      NOTE: If you SHARE it you won´t make my day, you will make my YEAR!
Image
 Time to stop, teeth in heads, jokes to laugh, kids of the young at heart, jumps for joy, songs to sing, glory days again, dances in the dark. Monkeys to acts, kids and goats, love and hate, sheep to know, kids with horns, love and hate, in the fields."Where you find selfless action, you find valor." -Veterans Thanks So Much, Cheers.➕☠flower cake 👨👨‍❤‍💋‍👨💗🌼Feed the babies who don't have enough to eat . 


 White Lies Only  Hacked my mother accounts..Golden Calf:White Lies Only  Hacked my mother accounts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Cows To Roam. What beef?.. Hackers now, Steven and Rachel Jarrot, along with basket cases, cum suckers, crooks and liars: hate to love, love and hate, horns to see, horns of a goat, birds and bees. 


Hello Uncle Rick, Rachel butch, Rachel jarrot, wigs off? ...  Golden Calf:White Lies Only  Hacked my mother accounts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Cows To Roam. What beef?Promises, Meaning Taken To Heart: Sorry Means Nothing. Tips,Tweets,Tales: White Lies Only . fish that got away from hell on earth camping in RV by the beach. Golden Calf:White Lies Only  Hacked my mother accounts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Cows To Roam. What beef?NOT






Building Something, House, Dreams, Hopes. Blue Oceans, Blue Shooting Stars, Wishes, Dreams In Motion: Bob Diamond, America's Tax Sale Attorney, JOIN US HERE, I’ll see you on the training. Government Forecloses.Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are you the one...Asking for a friend.NOTE: If you SHARE it you won´t make my day, you will make my YEAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment