Monday, August 3, 2020

'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND. Nazi Polices, Rats, Roaches, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits.Disneyland:Head Counts, Sinking: Nazi Packs.

Dreams of others, fish to fry, faces in shadows,lovers,haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, fools, coins to flip. Crystal Peeps, stars to shine, sons in the news. Moony Love Housden, Lights, hands to hold, sons that stand tall. Love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders of the packs. Lights to shine, glory dazes done, babbles, bells, birds and bees, animals under the surfaces. Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.
Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman.
Willing to put everything I have to offer but I'm being cautious about who I open that door to into my life. I'm relaxing tonight watch a movie and have a glass of wine.... sounds nice yes ? Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people !#HappyFriday
No photo description available.
Cash to share with ...My Future in the Media World: 
Hands to hold, hands to hearts, gifts to share, That is what I am looking for today. And a little more sunshine, can you deliver? Dreams In Motions: 
Happy Dazes, Dallas Starr, wishes on dreams, cons and pros, walking on sunshine, ways to go. Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart. Seasons of lies, seasons of causes to be a star, lights to shine, waves to make, family affairs, lions to races. Love, lusts, lessons, songs in the winds, ways to stand tall, mountains to climb still…
See more
No photo description available.

Rachel Jarrot, bitch in heat, cattle calls, dicks, hogs, hoes, faces in the shadows, in line, to sit on Steven Jarrot face, oral skills, pays the bills.Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon. Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. Fags,Hags, Crooks, Cheaters.

Paint My Love - they are still lovers in Cali. Lots of luck with that, have her phone number too. Alan Guthrie No one will respond Kelly Robinson Tolbert to ANY of my family!! His entire family on my side has been completely shut out of his life!On this day 14 years ago I was giving the greatest gift anyone could every be given..Learns To Rock: Michael Learns To Rock Learns To Rock -
Rites To Seasons Of Chances, Glory Dazes To Come. Stand Tall, Act Parts, Nuts To Run. Greatest Hits.- Paint My Love - Greatest Hits - Full AlbumThe best Fairy tale ever told (Bi i) Better than Rumpelstiltskin or mother Goose and theyre real! i'm writing a true fairy tale (fixed) see um these frogs in the rocks their our last hope if some rock flies through us like A HOLLOW POINT 45 BULLET.
Michael Learns To Rock - Paint My Love - Greatest Hits - Full Album....Elijah Ray Guthrie!!!! I love you with all my heart son! Not a day goes by that I dont think of you! An I promise you with every ounce of energy I have that we will see each other again!!! Hope you have a wonder day...Joys and pleasures rewards given, wishes on stars, shining in the darkness. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS!.daddy loves you!!!

'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND. Nazi Polices, Rats, Roaches, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits.Disneyland:Head Counts, Sinking: Nazi Packs.Veterans: 5150:Herbs, Trees, 420 Alerts: Uncertain, but certainly exciting.  

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.
No photo description available.


Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland.Just Saying.Love and hate horns of a goat. Love and devotions from a man for a women, gifts of the old souls floating here today, gone tomorrow. Lessons to learn, about the fun and games in the minds and hearts of the young at heart.
Labels: 1950s, 1960s, 1980s, blondes, hunk, Mamie Van Doren, Maxwell Caulfield, Richard Long.
WISHESDREAMSSTARSTOSHINEGOODSTORIES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Labels: 1950s, 1960s, 1980s, blondes, hunk, Mamie Van Doren, Maxwell Caulfield, Richard Long.
COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Fairy Tales. Help ...

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Kids and goats, horns and hats, sinners and saints, frogs and snakes, circles of life, circles of luck, circles of family, circles of haters.The weirdest powers of Queen Elizabeth II - dress as your idol day for school

Glory Dazes Done, Dances In The Air, Marines For Life.



 Generous Colorado Landowner Returns Ancestral Land to Tribe. No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. Sheri G Jarrot Lives in Palm Desert, California - True People ...Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.

Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands:My favorite part of the movie.In Oceanside, cutting trees, mulching, and creating compost, waiting for the shade, or the sun to set.Generous Colorado Landowner Returns Ancestral Land to Tribe. No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. Sheri G Jarrot Lives in Palm Desert, California - True People ...Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!


Blame it on my mermaid soul Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads.

No comments:

Post a Comment