Monday, June 19, 2023

Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.

 One day, once a long time ago, tips on trips to hell. Tales on the dark sides of the moon, into the woods, frogs and snakes. Games in the dark, in the shadows, freaks and snakes, hanging on dogwood trees. Adam and Steven, Adam and Eve, in the wood, suckers and snake in the trees. Blue birds in the trees, songs to sing, signs of a better day. A walk in the woods, girls in red hats, going to treat .Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.

From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team.


Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.

Rachel Jarrot, bitch in heat, cattle calls, dicks, hogs, hoes, faces in the shadows, in line, to sit on Steven Jarrot face, oral skills, pays the bills.Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon. Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. Fags,Hags, Crooks, Cheaters.Love at the top of the mountains, birds and butterflies, shapes swinging in the winds on high.Monkey See: Monkey Do.

Image


'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND. Nazi Polices, Rats, Roaches, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits.Disneyland:Head Counts, Sinking: Nazi Packs.Veterans: 5150:Herbs, Trees, 420 Alerts: Uncertain, but certainly exciting.  


Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.Your document was cancelled.Monkeys in the band, monkeys to dance in the wind, words in waves to share. Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.MR.E.T. PITY THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T PHONE HOME!Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.

_Dameeria ✨'s avatar

Absolutely. That nonchalant attitude gets you nowhere but out my life and keep the same energy once I’m off you and mentally moved forward .Sheri G Jarrot Lives in Palm Desert, California - True People ...Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.


Dave and Mike Swain, Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation. THE DOCUSIGN HAS BEEN RESENT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE CHECKING YOU SPAM FOLDER AS WELL, AS YOUR SHIT BASKET. FOR THE DUNG AND FECAL MATTER FROM SPRUCE POWERS, THE WORST SOLAR PANEL COMPANY IN THE USA.

WHY DO YOU NEED A FLAG AND A MONTH AND FOR THE WORLD TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CELEBRATE WHO YOU CHOOSE TO SLEEP WITH?!!!! Celebrate yourself. Leave us alone.


Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Chris Evans Hard 7 Inch Cock Photo Hacked! Thanks to you both once again. Joys and pains of growth and changes. GDLKG BI MALE ISO FEMALE OR COUPLE TO PNP.... Shit and stuff.Sheri G Jarrot Lives in Palm Desert, California - True People ...Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.


Hello good morning ,
hoping this finds you well as you can see I found your ad on Craigslist. 

I am desperately searching for a better life purpose and someone that is mature enough to compliment my personality I'm traveled. 
Send in the Clowns,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS - IRVINE, CA REAL ESTATE AGENT - REALTOR.COM, AN ORANGE COUNTY TRANSPLANT.WHERE SHOULD I START."CONSPIRACY THEORIST''.

 I'm veteran I'm also spoiled rotten no just kidding I've actually had a pretty rough time here in San Diego and to be honest with you I don't think it's going to get much better you say you're looking for company in your golden years well I'm looking to care for somebody and I just seem to get along better with people that are older looking at least you'll find yourself getting younger hanging around me  regular fountain of youth I mental health is extreme important to me and lately my mental health has been degrading due to my place of living and then playing the general location which I presiding currently which is downtown on 12th and imperial St Teresa's apartment building I'm desperately seeking someone to take care of and someone to who could definitely take advantage of my youth and vigor my name is Jared but I go by Michael please feel free to call me text me my phone number is 619 518-98 96 highway 170 lb I'm 6'1 shaved head brown hair brown eyes athletic build generally good shape tattoos have a nice day.

New Friend?Only if there’s trust will there be friendship.πŸ€” πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’• Fags and dykes,butches to bitches to cum lick, blow jobs 300 a day. Rach Jay, Rachel Butch, Rachel Jarrot,Reese Uritas Smith.The weekend is here. Love and hate...Dream Lover?
"Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up." goodnight-world🌏 😴😴😴😴😴😴 #kissesπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Stand back up. Trust who and what you are.


Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.
All reactions:
1


No comments:

Post a Comment