Thursday, September 7, 2023

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

Almost Doesn't Count. Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. DAFFY DUCK & PORKY PIG: Looney Tunes.Parades and Pirates! Love and devotions from a man for a women, gifts of the old souls floating here today, gone tomorrow. Lessons to learn, about the fun and ageYou've just offended Smokey the Bear. And that's cause he is a bear? Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.STANDARD SET:Unconditionally.Reasons to dance.


Storytelling, Fundamental Intelligence Share,RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2023.'.What's your phone number doctor girl? What the fuck,what the where, what the why...-I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? if so email me .No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.May your journey here be blessed with peace.. love.. happiness and hope.. Much love to you all.. Sending smoke and prayers for everyone near and far..A’Ho Mitakuye oyasin .


 



Collecting fees, more than once a month, they said they never received, and getting dinks on your credit report. Got to love the snakes in grass, spiders and worms, not, jackasses in the herds of donkeys. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. Concur?


The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'How some of y'all gonna look when I become a ghost'

No comments:

Post a Comment