Saturday, September 2, 2023

In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.

 BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 6 years later.






One Day In Life, Back In Time, Heads In Sands Of Time, Pebbles To Rocks, Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My. I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.  Thanks so much for the share, the fairies, the colors, the views in other worlds. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.


Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?Solar by State | Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within.

 


None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !James Howard Kunstler,The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.Waiting for the first day of frost in hell. Tomorrow? Check your shit basket for dung. THE ABOVE SPACE IS FOR FILING OFFICE USE ONLY 1. DEBTOR'S NAME:Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades. What beef? Sheep And Goats, Out Of Fucks To Give Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Cow In Palm Springs, Ca.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Check this out! Harold Abbott, I'm waiting for Sunrun to restore my system. To get a technician is taking me one month from the day I first called.

No photo description available.


Send in the Clowns,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS - IRVINE, CA REAL ESTATE AGENT - REALTOR.COM, AN ORANGE COUNTY TRANSPLANT.WHERE SHOULD I START."CONSPIRACY THEORIST''.



Hello Mr. Big and Fluffy,
 Are tall and long also? Year of the rat 1960, born on day of rebirths, returns, and birthdays, March 18, to reinvent myself over again.James Howard Kunstler,The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.Waiting for the first day of frost in hell. Tomorrow? Check your shit basket for dung. THE ABOVE SPACE IS FOR FILING OFFICE USE ONLY 1. DEBTOR'S NAME:Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades. What beef? Sheep And Goats, Out Of Fucks To Give Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Cow In Palm Springs, Ca.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
Hello Mr. Big and Fluffy, Are tall and long also? Year of the rat 1960, born on day of rebirths, returns, and birthdays, March 18, to reinvent myself over again.'Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch'.Heineken aims to become the world’s “Best Connected Brewer” by creating a modern integration architecture that’s flexible and reusable. Saturday Night Live - WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".

 Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free..Winter Whites, Ships To Sail, Knights, Kings, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Waves To Make. Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on.
None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment